Thursday, April 17, 2003

There appears to be a bit more good news to celebrate for Cinqo de Mayo!

But I'll let Grae tell you, instead.

Black Wednesday is over, the Seder was gross, and long. Four hours long. Four long hours long. I apparently was giving a recoiled look at the youngest member of the family (11 months), and the mother noticed and said, "She won't bite." To which I replied, "Yes they do." She came back with, "You have to admit, she is cute." and I said "Yes she is." I should have just said "Yes, I have to admit in polite company (otherwise I would admit to how freakish your child looks)."

I know, it's brutal, but this thing has zombie hair and is really freaky looking. I will admit that she has potential to be a bombshell in her late teens, early twenties. She'll have black hair and ice blue eyes, but as it stands her current look is not cute on babies. It also helps that I find babies intimidating.

Speaking of babies, I got an updated picture of Sue and Emma (her 5 week old daughter). I'll post it later for those who like to feel like they are getting old. And admittedly, Emma is slowly losing her Churchill look (the "all babies look like Winston Churchill" theory is true--pictures will also be posted later). When did we get to be adults, guys?

No comments: