Wednesday, April 16, 2003

Corinne:

*Hrrrrrmmmm*?, Oh yeah I'm still 27. God how the time flies, (INSERT RANDOM AGE RANT HERE). Eeeek! Oh...just killed a fast spider. Sorry, thought it was another cockroach...very interesting work environment. Otherwise, I was coined as one of the best technical writers my boss has ever met the other day, I think he was kidding when he threatened not to outshine 'im...anyhow I write technical descriptions and project proposals that defend the validity of new research and development amongst small, private companies. However, with my intended audience being Revenue Canada, I've already violated the prescribed maximum word length of four characters...You should come over soon though, I have about 20 hours of movies I haven't even previewed yet, including BIZITA Q, Audition, Versus and 5 classic marx brothers flics! Damn, what the hell is that on the floor? I think it's one of those silverfish I keep hearing about...is that what they look like?

Owen:
Wow, that's a drag about getting hit by a car, did you happen to note the LP? If I do take the plunge and purchase the 2002 Protege I went over from bumper to bumper w/ a mechanic last night, I'll rebalance that ratio of good BC drivers to bad BC drivers from 150:600,000 to 151:600,000. Feel better?

Aw crap, I gotta go...there's a gator crawling around in the network drop closet...


Mike "Duke Radule" I.

*next manifesto around easter*

No comments: