Friday, April 11, 2003

Hi all. /grin


This could get really interesting, considering I'm only used to posting anonymously on forums with people from all over the world. If you've ever run across some opinionated asshole on some forum going by the handle Hyperion72 or Hyperion_72 - pleased ta meetcha, that's me. The line to beat the crap outta me forms to the left. No coupons accepted and bring a mouthpiece. Heh.


For those of you who know me, you pretty much know the deal with me. For the rest of you, I'm an admitted game, computer, and 'net addict that occasionally ventures forth from my apartment to have some fun with the likes of most of you. My favourite people tend to be those that are thinkers and questioners with open minds. I guess that kind of explains my circle of friends to a certain extent.


I'm currently on hiatus from the rat race so I suppose I'll have plenty of time to post, although I take no responsibility if what I post bores you senseless. I can outramble anyone I know, so you have been warned! Giving me an outlet to rant is like showing Stimpy the big, red, candylike button and then telling him not to push it. That sucker's gonna get pushed, but I promise I'll try and inject my own demented brand of humour into things to at least make it semi-amusing to read. Hopefully. I'll probably throw out a few of my fav links when I get settled in here.


That's all for now, I'm off to Abbotsford with my uncle for my mom's birthday and to hang out with my cousin. A busy weekend with family to cap off what was a busy couple of weeks catching up with friends.

No comments: