Wednesday, April 09, 2003

It's introductory post time.

Hi guys! You found it! I'm Corinne and the originator of this word association. If you don't know me and you're posting here something has gone terribly awry. Enjoy!

I guess my intent is to make everyone aware of what kind of activities are going on around. All posters hould have received and invite email and on top of that an invite to Cinqo de Mayo this year. For those of you that missed Cinqo last year, you missed Cinqo de Mayo last year. Quite frankly, I think that was the most drunk I have been since I was fifteen years old. Ole!

I will try to maintain a feet on the ground level of sobriety this year (maybe). For those of you that couldn't make it out last Saturday, the madcap adventures of one Corinne the Bean were enough to make her think twice about consuming unidentified beverages. That is the most mixing I think I have ever done. Props to the Mix Master Mike for his super-tasty Pina Coladas, and to the Purcolator of Pain Owen for his concoctions of Doom (Jesus Murphy guy, how much cough syrup did you use? I got the shivers real bad--and apparently I gave Grae the glazed dead eyes when he tried to move me from one room to another. Perhaps that was just my mixing of alcohol, but it was a weird reaction), and to my boss Stephen for the beer and wine.

Feh, I guess that is what I get from drinking random crap.

School's winding down with three lengthy papers, two late exams and one more day of class (in a pear tree). Of course I am supposed to be working on one of my papers, but I have a procrastinator's feeling about it that I need to do it tomorrow. Tomorrow will produce better quality.

Has anyone else had problems focusing on their homework this bad?

No comments: