Wednesday, April 23, 2003

Grae ended up picking up a can of the acrylic (as opposed to paint-thinner required alkalyd) paint. The room is almost done. I just need to do around the door frame and behind the wardrobe. I think in the nea future I will paint the doors and closet, but that requires me to take them off and paint them seperately.

I ended up seeing Cowboy Bebop on Monday with Aidan and Grae. I wasn't really expecting to go until I got a chance to go with Tim, but I went anyway.

I liked it. It was hard to look at Edward as anything other than a humanized G.I.R. in order to suppress the homicidal rage (I was going to post pictures, but the ftp isn't working... methinks I can't use the ftp servers at work. Either that or telus blocks shaw servers).

I wish that I could see more movies, but between time, work, school (soon to be done as of tomorrow) and household duties, I think I see too many movies as is.

Back to the grind.

No comments: