Thursday, April 24, 2003

Just a quick little post before work. Gawd, I really don't feel like being here today. Sales are down, its cold and wet out side, and there are wolves chasing me....Thank god for coffee (and my first real roll up the rim prize: a muffin).

Corinne was trying to set me up for some epic post about what I expect from this party. Well, I expect mass drunkeness. I know Cool Quarter's got the tequila, we have some visitors coming from all over the place (Killa Cali & Ottawa) so a good tiem should be had. I'm trying to get a large turnout, and I want a wicked good time. Booze, and friends, should be fun.

A little later maybe, I will post what I thought of Cowboy Bebop, but I have work to do now, sadly. (Maybe I will take time out of the time I normally spend doing crosswords or printing philosophy papers out on the company dime.)

No comments: