Wednesday, April 16, 2003

I told Duke that I would post my wacky and busy schedule for the next few days.

Wednesday not only finds me working (and boy am I ever), but tonight there is a Seder at Grae’s grandparent’s house. I have a feeling the dogs Jeremy and Tinker will be receiving some gefilte fish snacks during meal time. Fish cakes in brine is not tasty.

Tomorrow I… I sleep in? For being so hectic, I realize that I need someone to help me move really heavy televisions and furniture in order to paint this week. Friday is the day of paint. I still haven’t picked a colour. I’m seriously considering the Home Depot consultation. Maybe I’ll go with two colours. I think I’ve been watching too much T.V. home décor shows. Thanks, Angela.

Friday I’m taking off work to paint the house uhm… not red. This will last into the night, I assume.

Saturday day I’ve got work, and possibly more painting. I think I should begin to study just a bit for my final exam in Law on Thursday.

Either Saturday night, or Sunday morning, it is off to my parent’s house for Easter. It all depends on whether or not the Easter Bunny decides to hide eggs for me. I love Easter egg hunts. They’re the best.

And then I hope to find time on Monday or later to clean the house, visit Duke and make arrangements for Cinqo de mayo, and my boss’s wedding.

No comments: