Sunday, April 13, 2003

It's nice to see lots of people posting, it makes me happy.

It's been a quiet week or so for me, so I'm not sure if this will be all that long, but whatever. Finally, I'm recovering from the lack of sleep that was called last week. It was brutal. Corinne had term-papers due and is a queen procrastinator. Mix that with the fact that my bed is in the same room as the computers.....well, you get the picture. I didn't sleep well. I think it probably hurt my sales a bit, but what can you do? It sure felt nice to sleep in this morning (and actually despite having driks with Mike and Angela, I went to bed fairly early as well.) Went to visit the Pitt Meadows, parental units today.....mmmm free food, and ginger snap cookies. Not exactly the most exciting day, but at least I got to watch the Edmonton Game (which was lots of fun). Spent the evening trolling bulletin boards and debugging BF 1942.

Music to listen too: The Beautiful Mistake, New Alkaline Trio, the latest Sole album.
Movies recently viewed: Head of State, Ravenous (haven't watched much due to playoffs and video games)

No comments: