Friday, April 18, 2003

I've started the painting. I'm so tired. I've decided with a blue that's a little darker than the previously proposed. You'll all be able to to see it in a couple weeks on the tenth. I only hope I can be finished by then.

I was hoping Grae would've made his announcement, but it looks like he was busy playing Battlefield:1942 (at this time I would like to say that I have processor envy over his computer vs. mine) with Gareth. I guess I'll have to wait a while longer before I post my opinion and comments about the news.

Other than that, I still miss Tim, Passover still bites, and the living room will be painted. It's already started, so I will be seriously concerned if I can't finish it.

I find I clean and take on big tasks when the world gets to big for me. I think I need to see a pee-sigh-colo-gist about that.

Oh, and after last nights Seder (gefilte fish is all you need to remember), Grae's grandfather said he would see us on Sunday. I had no idea what he was talking about, but luckily we got filled in today by Grae's dad. Apparently there is an impromptu Easter dinner à la Wiggins's that night. Which of course fell on the same night as my family's dinner. My parents are flexible so the switched nights to next weekend. I can bring one or two extra people for free turkey dinner. Anyone without the symbolic turkey representing the zombification of Jesus Christ this year? That wants it... I know Rachael's out.

Covered in sanded spackle and paint, going to sleep, only to paint all day tomorrow in my skivies, I am Corinne.

No comments: