Wednesday, May 14, 2003

Wednesday Math Day

Two (2):
The number of classes I am taking this half of the semester.

Eight (8):
How many hours of class I have (straight) a day.

Fifteen (15):
How many dollars it will cost me to go to see The Matrix:Reloaded.

Eleven (11):
The number of solicited emails I received last night. I felt so loved. Except for that one email from Hotmail telling me my account was over the limit.

Two Thousand (2,000):
Number of Pepsi points needed to secure a Sony Cyber-Shot U digital camera (start drinking with me guys, and send me your points!). Note: I hate Pepsi aside from their evil promotions.

One thousand two hundred (1,200):
The minimum amount of pre-tax, pre-deposit dollars spent on Pepsi products to secure the camera.

Four hundred (400):
Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price for said camera (I want the blue one).

**** (*):
Actual price I will pay by going through Grae. (Number edited because it would be bad for me to say anything other than it would not cost me $400).

Three (3):
My posts today.

No comments: