Thursday, May 01, 2003

Hi Corrine,[sp]

I don't remark essays and I don't negotiate grades.[....]My offer: bring your essay and Broken Ground to a meeting with me where I'll happily discuss your essay and a possible rewrite.

Your choice.

So that's the score. I think I'll opt for a possible re-write. I'll probably cry through the meeting because that's what I tend to do I realized that I never got anything below a B+ in any of my courses and somehow I manage a C on a paper to fuck my grades up entirely.

The stinky hippy pot-seller landlord's son upstairs is booming Tom Petty's "Free Fallin'." Priceless. I think I'll fuck with him and blast something loud and upbeat like "Billie Jean."

I just got off the phone with Bob, and I think I will take this to the department to see what they say. But then I risk over-stepping the instructor and possibly being stuck with the C grade. I really want to transfer out of Cap now.

No comments: