Wednesday, May 07, 2003

Wednesday Math Day

Three (3):
The number of days before the Cinco de mayo festival here.

Five (5):
Approximate number of chapters I need read for tomorrow.

Seven hundred and twenty six (726):
Hours left being 23.

Thirty-four (34):
The number of unsolicited emails I received today.

Eight thousand seven hundred and thirty six (8,736):
Number of days I've spent breathing.

Fifteen (15):
Number of Cadbury Creme Eggs I've eaten since Easter.

Twenty-nine thousand three hundred and twenty-one (29,321):
Number of files on my computer.

Zero (0):
Number of video games I am currently obsessed with. Also the amount of money I currently have to my name. Although negative numbers are also acceptable.

Thirty (30):
Tracks in my current WinAmp playlist.

Twenty-three (23):
Number of surfaces intentionally painted "Aristocratic" in the living room.

Twenty-six (26):
Actual number of surfaces painted "Aristocratic".

No comments: