Friday, May 23, 2003

Friday Audio Day

New Feature!

This is a temporary trial, we'll see if my ISP will kill me for this; we'll see.

The first audio treat is 6:48 long and is not in English. Still interested? It's Sigur Ros's* Staralfur. I'm in love with this song right now, so beautifully written and very sad.

It will rotate once a week.

* There is an accent on the "o", but this publishing tool seems to have problems with special characters.

Future music selections are allowed to be suggested. I haven't figured out what next week will bring, but I would like to switch tracks to something a little less sad, a little shorter, and maybe something not so foreign. I think I just described a pop song, but we'll see what appears next week.

I'm thinking Taco the Wonder Dog...

No comments: