Saturday, May 17, 2003

Summer has arrived. I can tell by the fact that a bunch of you seem to have fallen off the face of the earth (perhaps to the scalp?). Where is Rachael!? Karen, the girl who was the most excited to have a forum to speak in? C'mon Eddie, you've got more to say! Mariko, who sent a long email a while back updating me all about where her life is at, only to vanish from the publishing world! Bob is excusable as he has no internet (I feel for ya, buddy). But Eva, Owen, and Al are all unplugged for no reason other than the sun (and judging from their collective pigmentation: this is not an excuse). This isn't even counting those that haven't signed on yet. Duke and Jason are exempt from judgement as they are definitely members here.

But in all seriousness, what are you guys doing for the summer? Are some of you back in school? What are you wading through? What summer employment (or steady employment) have you found yourself in? Who's your asshole boss? What did you have for breakfast? Enquiring minds want to know!

The new layout isn't that confusing, is it?

Okay, I am employed at the same old same old and I need to go to it now. But when I get back, I want to have a serious discussion about your lack of writing.

No comments: