Monday, May 19, 2003

I am supposed to be swamped with homework, but it is as if I have completely settled back into school. I can't focus on homework. I don't think I have that much homework, but I really need to start thinking about my "Book Review". I have four distinct choices to write about. No creativity allowed in either of my classes this semester. Has anyone read The Reader by Bernhard Schlink? It's an Oprah Book Club Book...

I've been off since Tuesday. And I don't mean time off, but just off. Like the feeling of forgetting how to walk. Part of me wants to talk it out, but everytime I go to find the words they don't come. Which is the forgetting how to walk syndrome. Part is fear of judgment, part is the fear of acknowledgement.

I'll be back to myself in a month, I'm certain. Wow, I only have a month left in this semester.

I'm hungry, too. I slept in until noon. I woke up covered in blood. I am going to get around to those two mini-papers Ineed to do for tomorrow, and then finish up my readings.

I miss you guys, we should go camping this summer.

No comments: