Wednesday, May 14, 2003

Because it has become tradition for me to have two or more birthday parties every year, I am going to have two (maybe I'll tie in the third event as well as a birthday thing) social parties, perhaps a dinner with my family and possibly dinner with Grae's family. Because I can. Thus making June my official birthday month.

Event One:
Saturday June 7th, 2003.
Eveningish.
Clubhouse.
The plan is just a quiet social thing. Maybe watch a movie or so. Perhaps get around to doing a movie marathon. Popcorn, beer and soda make the "theme". It is just for anyone who just wants to come and relax.

Event Two:
Saturday June 14th, 2003.
Mock Prom on the Town.
We'll probably organize at the Clubhouse around 6pm. I may sort it out to be that the girls come a bit early so the guys don't have to sit through the initial inane discussions of "I love that dress!! And your hair! Oh. My. God." Etc. And gives the girls an opportunity to gossip about their dates (although, if your date is a girl, you may have problems). This is just a possibility, we'll see. We'll leave the Clubhouse around 7pm. Don't worry if you can't make it. I am certain that we will have all accessorized our cell phones to match our hair and purses [laughing to myself here]. If anyone needs my number just email me about it.

Event Three:
This is not so much a birthday thing as a tour and caravan thing to Seattle on Monday June 16th, 2003. Alkaline Trio cancelled a show earlier this year, and this is the reschedule. If you want to buy tickets the username is "alkaline" and the password is "tickets". Clever. Grae's going to try to get a vehicle (if he doesn't get one, we're not going and that's a lot of money wasted as I already have got tickets) and there are about 3 seats available (5 if he secures the van). First three to get tickets and back to us win a free trip to Seattle on a Monday night!

No comments: