Thursday, May 29, 2003

Sigh...the best laid plans.



So, I'm supposed to go camping this weekend. I have a ride lined up. Just in case that ride falls through, I also have a ride lined up with someone who is "Almost certainly" going.

Of course, they both fell through.

Why can't the prom party be this week? I have this weekend free now, darn it!



So, todays episode of customer stupidity goes as follows:

A VERY pink colored woman walks into the cosmetics department. I mean, she's almost glowing, her skin is so burned. She has big white circles around her eyes. She wants me to find her something that will make the circles the same color as the rest of her tanning-bed destroyed skin. What am I supposed to do, guess what color it will be after she is no longer a shade strongly reminiscent of a 1980's windbreaker?
Some people.

Alrighty then, I guess I'm ranted out for now...

Eva

No comments: