Sunday, May 11, 2003

Good times last night. It was good to see all of you again, even if it was a difference of a day. My liquor cabinet is quickly disapating which is always a good sign. I don't know where I am going to continue to get homemade wine to replenish the "cellar". I figure two or three more parties at the Clubhouse should be enough to empty all my alcohol. And to MisterEff for buying the Baja Rosa for me with the stipulation to not drink it all in one night: My apologies.

I had a great time and thanks Owen for the walk, it took the bulk of the intoxication out of me. I felt much better after it. Although I did feel a lot more tired when I got back.

To Boots and Dave regarding the bags: we tried to take them into the community policing station today, but they were closed. The name Isabelle Robillard is not listed in the phone book, and I couldn't see an easily accessible phone number anywhere amongst her things. It's probably best that they are turned in tomorrow to the policing station.

Other than it was a lot of fun last night, I think more bizarre stories need to come out of the next party in June. If you guys are not on the email list for whatever reason: the next clubhouse party is Saturday June 7th. It will either be a mock prom, mock-stag, night on the town, or house party. It's still undecided. The mock-prom has it's supporters, but I feel that it might be too exclusive and may exclude some guys who are just not up to dressing in slacks and a tie with greased down hair with the garden-raided "corsage" just to get drunk and get weird looks from passer-bys. We'll see. If it is the mock-prom, I'll be sure to give everyone a couple weeks to throw together some get-up.

No comments: