Wednesday, May 14, 2003

In other news: I got a rewrite secured.

I went in this morning to talk to the instructor about my paper. It wasn't as bad as I thought. He just wanted to discuss strategies on how to approach my thesis better. He said I could use my same thesis (and I am under the impression he wants me to "try again" with the same idea) and angle my paper more to bitch out the angle the book takes rather than all peace-loving hippies everywhere. I've got a couple weeks to do it; any thoughts as to where I can find a good source of WWI benefit books? I'll probably go to the library Friday morning before work, as it is the earliest time (and only time) I have available for a while.

Tonight (after that meeting with my instructor and work), Bob and the Film Society are showing The Matrix up at SFU, but I can't seem to find out any information on it. And that board is dusty. So dusty. I think the boiler room at my house has been touched more recently. So much potential lost due to inactivity. Everyone who likes free movies (in the Greater Vancouver area) should go there and start posting to overwhelm them with popularity. Maybe they'll check more often.

Tomorrow night is The Matrix: Reloaded (how will I get a white trench coat, white suit, white tie and dread my hair in time?!) and the Animatrix earlier Gareth & Sophie's. Plus I have school all day long (and by all day I mean from 8am-4pm no break). I go straight from school to Metrotown to meet Bob, to take him over to Gareth and Sophie's. From there, the shorts. From there the line-up. From there, the movie. From there, home to bed.

Friday morning I am going to the library, then work, then Anna's "Bonne Voyage Forever" party is going on. I told you it was Friday, Bob. Anyone else know Anna and are going that way (looks suspiciously at Mariko and Bob)?

Saturday, I work again and hopefully sleep.

Perhaps a screening of Lilo & Stitch is in order for Sunday evening. Anyone interested?

And now to do my next post, as it is Wednesday Math Day! Which reminds me, I need to find the photograph I doctored to look like a punk. Also known as Image Day Saturdays!

No comments: