Thursday, May 08, 2003

Thursday Link Day

Eric Conveys an Emotion:
I don't know how to inroduce this site to you other than it gets progressively better. It's older, as in 1998. So there are those pesky frame things. Make sure you have the audio on for a few of the pictures.

Milky Elephant:
Animations and online toys! Karl Ackermann is the funnest of the bunch.

The Tard Blog:
My mother would kill me for finding this site very amusing.

Forum Images:
Admittedly, this site isn'te remotely funny unless you are a participant of an online forum.

Albino Black Sheep:
Hours of endless entertainment. Tons of stuff to go through here; a lot of it is media.

All Things Zim:
I'm sure you've heard me rant on and on about Invader Zim and GIR and all that gooey stuff. here's a good place where a lot of stuff resides. There is another site that has the transcripts of all the shows.
I love this show

Start saving for the ~$45CDN T-shirt for my birthday now.:
This is the official Battle Royale shirt, sanctioned by the actual production company for the movie. Also available is the girl shirt, but not in my size (girls small!). I can be so shameless.

DeGraeve:
Very useful and interesting internet tools site. And for those who may have stumbled across the WGirls, this is the man who brought us great photoshopping skills. (WARNING: Clicking on WGirls leads to disturbing images).

And I think I leave things at that.

No comments: