Wednesday, July 02, 2003

Cinemuerte and the listings as to when to break into the Clubhouse.

Friday July 4th
7:00 - ALIVE + The Headless Horseman
9:30 - Tattoo

Saturday July 5th
7:40 - Soft for Digging + Erdu
(would I be a jerk for going?)

Sunday July 6th
2:00 - Celluloid Horror (?)
4:00 - Moonlight Sonata (?)
(I'm not sure about both/either of these movies...)

Thursday July 10th
7:00 - James Ellroy's Feast of Death
9:00 - Guyana, Crime of the Century + The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

Friday July 11th
10:00 - Punishment Park
Midnight - Turkey Shoot + Scarecrow

Saturday July 12th
2:00 - Zero Day
(sucker for punishment? I would have to work at 8am to make this showing...)


This list entitles me to buy a pass, except that three of the ten are "maybes"; Then again, there are probably 3 more that other people are up to seeing that I may go along for.


No comments: