Thursday, July 24, 2003

Mike came to the mainland for a stop over (to pick up stuff say "hi", etc.) and a bunch of us went over to Gareth's to catch Wild Zero and drink to the cries of "love knows no borders, no nationalities, no gender". And somehow a lot of beer and kissing happened. Even with Sophie & I being the only girls, and abstaining.

Like I said. A lot of beer. I think Gareth and Jordan went through a case of beer in a couple hours. I wasn't clear on the specifications, but looking back, it seemed like quite a bit. Here's Gareth proving my point.

There was nipple sharing. That's all I'm saying. All in good fun, I assure you. (I'm not sure Sophie even knows....)

And here are a couple of the G's chillin', yo.


Anyways, expect more images for other posters. I've email special pictures to special posters for them to post.

No comments: