Monday, July 28, 2003

Changes

All things are changing. Some of you know some of them, a couple of you know all of them.

So let's get down to business:

1. I'm going to be on the broke side of the tracks REAL soon. On one hand, lack of income for me is going to suck--especially with Grae's income taking a nose dive. On the other I fucking quit eight months ago. I leave Westcoast in a month's time. This is nice. Gives me a month to decide what I want to do (student loan? part time min. wage job?) as well as gives me a month to continue "working." I am not upset, but it definitely changes the whole Clubhouse events thing (sadly these things tend to cost money). I'm going to try to work things out, but we'll see.

2. I've lost a significant amount of weight. You'll notice next time you see me.

3. Christian (for those who remember this 'merkin) is looking to come up more often and attend more social events. A Clubhouse event may be done to collide with the visit schedule. We'll see (see: no. 1).

For more information on any of these changes, I'll be around. You can email me, phone me, visit with me (just not visit me).

No comments: