Thursday, July 24, 2003

Some Changes

1. All previous comments are gone. POOF. So if you want to comment again, then go ahead. I decided that the other one was down too often (and for a week this time).

2. If you know Java programing (I may just pick this up to use this Halo comments), and want to do some "fun-fun" programming, drop an email or comment to me. I just want the comments box to look not too distant from the actual website. It's not too bad right now, so I may just learn basic Java for the hell of it. I do this blog stuff to write and learn to program and stuff.

3. I may be revamping this entire website in the next few weeks. And by revamp, I mean ENTIRELY. Things that will stay are: all posts, the archive, weekly links, event listings, audio section (may be expanded to include other tastes--drop me a note if you are interested) and hopefully the comments. It's going to be an aesthetic overhaul.

4. I got some email addresses this weekend at the Liver Destruction, but I wasn't typing to the best of my ability (".xom"?), so if you had friends here last weekend who are interested in further Clubhouse events, email on the email I sent to y'all--perhaps with a message to rsvp if they want on further Clubhouse events.

No comments: