Thursday, July 10, 2003

Thursday Link Day

Web Gallery: Carvaggio is my new favourite artist ever. I used the picture of Judith Beheading Holfornes as my work desktop image.

Blog Critics: Here is a review site done entirely by blog writers. Grae: try this link.

Metacritic’s Award List: Reads like a rental guide.

Mainichi News: News straight out of Japan. Hilarious news.

Zug’s Credit Card Scam: This one has been around for a while, but I thought I would share with those who hadn’t seen it.

The Cheque Republic: They spell cheque in Canadian form, but the cheque designs are distinctly US. Anyway, these are super cool cheques. I am thinking of getting my next cheques as either the “Wage Slave” or “Warning”. Not that I use cheques at all.

Party Generator: Next party you are required to bring the following items.

Googlism: More of what you’ve probably seen already.

Panaramics: A weblog devoted to huge (but very cool) photographs based out of Australia.

Kozyndan: An art site that is awesome. The artist(s) was featured on the cover of this month's Giant Robot.

Celebrity Blogs: Everyone’s doing it now. Even Avril Lavigne.

A Casket: It’s signed by all the members and only $4,700US.

No comments: