Wednesday, June 18, 2003

Whhhhhheeeeeeeee! I'm as impatient as they want me. I'm a little bitter that almost half the shows are in Canada and they call it the US tour. Feh. Oh well.

We are now having to do timesheets for the company now. Luckily, I don't think I'll need to write down time spent "filing" if you know what I mean. But then I guess I should file periodically to make it look like I am filing.

Oh and Grae's claim about Krispy Kreme doughnuts being a day old, the box of them didn't last the 24 hours, so he doesn't really know what he is talking about. I am certainly filled up with my share of doughnuts for the next little while, while Grae continues to crave the Krispy Kremers.

I do want to go back to Seattle this summer, so if anyone wants to facilitate a trip down, I'm definitely there, and we will go to Capitol Hill no matter what.

And here: have some pictures, courtesy of Owen's camera:

Mariko & BJ in the living room. You don't realize how blue that room has become until you see pictures. Man, old pictures of the living room look so dark and dingy.
Mariko wore a stunning fuschia (Magenta? Pink?) dress with her $5 tiara from Wonderbucks. That thing was awesome. BJ is wearing a snappy new shirt. BJ started the serious outdoor antics at the Safeway near the bottom of Robson by (I'm not too sure about the details) losing a fight with a soda vending machine and rolling across the sidewalk. I think that encouraged Grae.

Grae doing a quirky face. I seriously think we should have got some boutineers and corsages. Next time. Ha! Grae was possibly the most drunk of the lot. I think he needed that. He suggested that we have a liver destruction party for the second week of July. I'm all for that. I'll be sure to whip up an email about that. Perhaps a tip jar for carpet cleaning might be in order, or make it an outdoor party. In which lawn chairs may be requested. Actually, it would be col if we turned a weekend camping trip into a Fubar camping trip. That'd be cool. Wal-Mart must have cheap chairs...

Rae, I posted this on the TMoL channel and it was asked yet again if you were single. The other comment was that there were a lot of bears. You really did match the room. Sure, the dress has more red in it, but it's almost a camoflauge dress for the living room.

Karin with a menu. On her head. Really. It's on her head. And I swear that it isn't photoshopped. Karin was a blast on Saturday night. Everytime there was an addition to the group (whether it be the bartender/waiter or Tommy & Lindsey--see below) she made it a true adventure. She must truly come out with us more often. And I need to get the cajones she's got. I can't tell if she's just crazy or incredibly confident.

HI BOB! IT'S YOU! Making a quirky face, too! All quirky and stuff! And yet so professional looking.

Grae on a leash. To those at the Prom you understand. To those in absentia, I don't know what to tell you other than there were three collars making their rounds. I think that leash kept Grae from serious harm, as when it was taken off he managed to scratch himself up really badly on a downtown side street shrub.


Yeah. Leashes. Not too sure what to say.


The shirt to the left of this picture is Tommy's. Grae creeped Tommy out by recognizing him. Tommy and Lindsey were lost and we adopted them for about five minutes. And then they ran. And the Karin ran after them. It was funny. But the actually image here is our lady-friend, BJ with his Pina Colada sitting on Owen's lap.

No comments: