Tuesday, June 17, 2003

Krispy Kreme doughnuts are the shit. Holy moly, it's all true.

Seattle was a great trip, if a little short and it was good times with Jym and his car load (US Customs & criminal checks, Krispy Kreme drive-thru antics, etc.). The joys of Walkie Talkies were finally realized (and I have a grave fear that I am more conservative than I thought, and not to mention that my group is aging fast).

Things tried and acquired include (but not limited to): Tropical Sprite REMIX (tastes like gummy bears), Pink gummy bears (tastes like bubble gum), Krispy Kreme doughnuts (I may have one to share tonight if anyone wants to come and try one... they were picked up this morning on the way back into Canada--this is provided Grae has not eaten 9 of them today), Wired (tastes like Red Bull only more cough syrup like), Guacamole (I think I am spelling that ALL wrong) chips and Doritos, US Subway, and American Coke (I am convinced it is a different formula in the US, less syrupy).

Sophie: We have got the Zima for you.
Owen: Grae picked something up for you on the way into Seattle (although you may want to share it).
Everyone else: I am not sharing my covetted Cherry Coke. Forget it. Not even you, Grae. Not even you.

No comments: