Tuesday, June 03, 2003

Hi, I am terribly sorry for only writing once, but I have a good excuse, wanna hear it? Okay, well, at home I only have ancient dial-up internet which is so slow that I never use it. So, I check my mail at work, but I'm not really supposed to so I just do it really quickly. We only have one computer with access to internet and the salespeople need it for work-related stuff. So, anypoo, that's my big excuse for never writing. But I have taken some time out of my lunch to update you on what's happening in my usually never interesting life.

Tomorrow I graduate from SFU! It's about flipping time. I can't wait, but it's been a bit of a stress leading up. I recently found out that drummers were not going to be included in the pipe band, (for no apparent reason, except to piss me off), so I contacted the pipe sergeant and got mad and then I begged, saying I have been dreaming of playing the drum in my regalia since forever, and you can't do this to me!! So he said, if i want to invite drummers, i could. so i did and everything's ok. sorry, i'm losing my capitalization ability.

Next, my band just completed recording an album. It was such hard work!! Definitely a one time deal, that i would not really want to go through again. but it was fun, and the final product should be pretty cool. (Everyone, join in and support your local pipe band by purchasing our cd!!) haha.

So i'm missing pitt meadows day for the umpteenth year in a row because of bellingham highland games, our first competition of the year. unfortunately this means i will also be missing beanie's birthday party!! pooey.

corinne, i'm in on the camping this year! by the way, sorry to hear about the waking up bleeding thing, that's not cool. i hope everthing's ok. and for popcorn sakes, tame down the drinking!!!! my goodness...

so other than all that, nothing else is new. still with nick, that's all super duper. work is fine. spirit's getting old.

all right, i'll leave it there, BYE!! eddie

No comments: