Sunday, June 08, 2003

In case you haven't noticed, I've figured out how to make this site more useful to people who just want to know what is going on and get the hell out of here (and avoid reading all the mundane and bizarre ongoings of my life). There is now an event listings section! If you have any upcoming events or things you would like known (and remember if it is posted. chances are you are invited if you know where you're going--if you don't know where you are going you can email me for directions, instructions or contact info for the person actually holding it) just post them on here and give me a day or two to update the side bar. If you have an event and are not a registered writer here you can either email me to request an account, or click on the most recent "Voice in my head" and add there. This is also a calendar for me to not forget events, so if something is missing from my schedule: LET ME KNOW.

No comments: