Friday, June 27, 2003

Looks like I am going to get canned. Anyone know where is hiring?

It'll be a good change for me, I think. I am kind of tired of desk jobs where as soon as there is a lull in paperwork (or they hire one too many people and spread the responsibility thin) and I just end up doing nothing until I am canned.

I got the warning from Peggy today saying she had "told on me" to Ian about my "daydreaming." Oh well, I was just complaining about the segregation levels of my office from the real world. I hated the location. The only thing that was decent about it was the pay (and as of late I have been getting ripped off with a standard check, even though my hours have been varied; working more hours than are credited, but I am too lazy to do the count and confront Ian about it).

But then the finance thing comes up again. I can't apply for a student loan until I do my taxes (I'm three years behind) and I've never done joint taxes before. So I'm going to have to pay an accountant to do it for me. This massive sucks.

I still have my job for one more paycheque (maybe two).

No comments: