Friday, June 13, 2003

To avoid high cover charges for mock prom and to allot time for getting drunk on the beach, we're going to a pub in lieu of a club (although, this is up for dispute, because I have no idea what the rest of you are interested in doing).

Fox & Firkin.

I found this one to be nearby a beach and within the city with no (that I can tell) cover charge. If there is a cover, I doubt it will be more than $5 (but I couldn't find any information).

Also named were the Purple Onion, Atlantis, Urban Well (~$10 cover), Lamplighter (~$5 cover) or a restaurant that serves alcohol (they'll make us buy food, where as at a pub they'll make us buy beer).

No matter the destination, the agenda looks like this:

Between 7pm and 8pm (try to get there within the hour or just before) we'll start the cheaper drinking at the Clubhouse.

Around 8pm (probably 8:30pm because someone will no doubtedly be looking for their mascara--I'm looking at you, Duke) we'll head downtown. I haven't asked about transport for the lot of you because I assume you're a responsible bunch, but I think most of us will be taking transit. If you are interested in driving (aka not drinking) drop me a quick email to say how many seats are REMAINING in your vehicle. Don't say four when your date and you're in half of them. I am sure there will be people who are not wanting to take transit AT ALL COSTS that would appreciate the ride. I admit I don't know parking in that area THAT well, but Davie has a lot of side streets to park on.


Questions, COMMENTS (please), email me.

No comments: