Wednesday, June 25, 2003

I have to reiterate how cool neighbours are. Last night the newly founded Commercial Crew? League? Club? got together and the seven of us watched a movie (I'm counting Bob because, chances are, he spends a lot of time in the Commercial area) at the Clubhouse. This is definitely encouraging me to tidy up the place and keep it clean from now on. Plus I still need to arrange the whole Aidan's birthday thing soon. I don't know who should be invited, though.

Yesterday I realized that I need to do some more walking and less sitting on my ass. Rachael and I attempted the Seawall. We didn't make it very far before I was tired of walking. It's odd, I love hanging out with Rachael, but I can find little to say to her. I am comfortable in silence with her, but at times I wonder if that is a good use of time with her. We haven't spent a lot of time together since we both quit, and we've both been busy with school. I should hope that living in the same neighbourhood should help things along nicely.

This weekend has a couple things on the Saturday. On one hand, I wouldn't mind seeing Strain, on the other, I've been invited to a potluck dinner at Karen's. I have to say that potluck dinners are ingenious. I used to think of them as a place to get rid of your aging Rie Krispies, but now I realize that it's perfect for people who are tired of making meals for one, but live too far away from family to get the whole meal deal without a lot of things going to waste.

I'm back at work today, but I have a feeling my computer use is being monitored, so I think I shall cut this short.

No comments: