Monday, June 02, 2003

Now that I am healed from Saturday night I'll post this.

Here's the lead up: I am on an online forum, which has an irc channel (or did). I generally leave that running in the background, because there is often some really funny stuff that goes on there, and it's fairly exclusive. It's mostly regulars on the forum that feel comfortable going to chat, so it tends to be a lot more relaxed. More personal than the forum, where personal life stuff tends to get ridiculed. Anyway, about five months or so ago this guy joined the forum and was a little off. Not much more off than other who have joined since and or before him. Like most people there, I am neither attached nor detached. A couple times he's posted weird posts like I <3 [Corinne's screen name goes here] and then rants about how everyone is a fool for not loving me or something to that effect. Strange stuff. Anyway periodically on chat he'd go into this briefly while I would be on, and I just said that while I appreciate the sentiments, I just don't see where this affection is warranted. Very forward about his affections for me. (as a note: I do keep my relationships by and large of the internet if you haven't noticed). I just told him I had no response to give him about any of it. It was a tad intimidating. I've never seen him before in any shape or form, but feel secure knowing he lives back east and has not transportation.

So I left on this irc channel thing while at work, and eventually at Kev's place. I didn't get a chance to see anything until about noon on Sunday, but there were two windows of private messages from him.

[18:22] -Sender- hey you
[18:22] -Sender- i love the way you speak
[18:22] -Sender- and how you act
[18:22] -Sender- so.
[18:22] -Sender- understand me a little (which i'm sure you do)
[18:23] -Sender- <3 u is pretty true! ;)
[18:38] -Sender- hey, you! come on me! i want to taste love!!!!
[18:38] -Sender- =D
[21:58] -Sender- yeah. don't listen to them. you're goddamned beautiful. if you feel good cumming, then i'd be most honored to make you so ;)
[21:58] -Sender- uh, you're loving too.
[21:58] -Sender- amazing
[21:58] -Sender- i wish i could make you cum all the time ;)
[21:59] -Sender- but i'm a bit of a selfish man ;)
[22:06] -Sender- [Corinne's screen name goes here]
[22:06] -Sender- ...
[22:06] -Sender- i'm sure i've told you before
[22:06] -Sender- but, just to reiterate ;)
[22:06] -Sender- 1.) you're beautiful.
[22:06] -Sender- 2.) i want to fuck your brains out ;)
[22:07] -Sender- 3.) i want to fuck your brains out. oh... into my head. =D
[22:07] -Sender- i really wish i could make you come =\
[22:07] -Sender- *nod* i know i cant. it'll be like a meteor shower, though? something beautiful to watch? ;) ;)
[22:08] -Sender- cuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!
[22:08] -Sender- cumcumcum
[22:08] -Sender- if i have a car, i'll lick you off. more than off, maybe.
[22:08] -Sender- cumcumcum =)
[22:13] -Sender- also. don't ever discount your beautiful self ;)
[22:14] -Sender- if anyone is to be able to hate themselves, it its me ;) shhh!!!
[22:14] -Sender- aka. love you. don't hate me =)
[22:17] -Sender- hey you
[22:19] -Sender- if you don't come, at least come once for me. i can only imagine your twisted face full of pleasure and pain. i can only imagine tasting you. i can imagine only what you are full of like, loving and caring.
[22:19] -Sender- i know your words aren't for me
[22:25] -Sender- i bet your look humble in the splendor of an orgasm ;)
[22:27] -Sender- i.. wish i could taste what your come is like
[22:27] -Sender- i'm sure it is as sweet as nectar in an orchard.
[22:28] -Sender- it is a shame that i cannot taste you as such a mature and beautiful fruit.
[22:28] -Sender- everyone wants you as a prize, huh
[22:28] -Sender- oh well.
[22:28] -Sender- i just want your taste, once.
[22:28] -Sender- ...
[22:28] -Sender- you know how i feel about you
[22:29] -Sender- i hope you can make some beautiful masturbation scenes
[22:29] -Sender- since i cant be there and all
[22:29] -Sender- but ... i just wanted you know know my feelings towards you, huh? ;)
[22:29] -Sender- take care, and feel good. i wish for your taste.
[22:29] -Sender- [Sender's screen name goes here]
[22:35] -Sender- rofl
[22:35] -Sender- cum!
[22:35] -Sender- cum!
[22:35] -Sender- cum!
[22:35] -Sender- cum!
[22:36] -Sender- let me taste you!
[22:36] -Sender- cum!
[22:36] -Sender- cum!
[22:36] -Sender- cum!
[22:36] -Sender- cum!

Thought you guys would like a taste of the internet.


No comments: