Friday, June 06, 2003

On Wednesday, my online stalker/friend/confused soul emailed me. Perhaps this is too personal to post, but it's not like I am identified as the person who he was sending this to, nor is he identifiable in any way. I now know his real name, as do a couple of you who read the same forum as I. I'm a little weirded out by all of this, and I don't know how to respond to any of it. I appreciate he's "backed off", but it's still a little disconcerting.

Well, i'm drunk again. go figure ;)

hmm. seems like you're idle on irc. i was thinking about yesterday. i'm not a weak man, nor am i to approach you. i just really like you. i think it's because you're a very kind soul. the kind of soul that makes me weep from my heart. yeah, i watched a movie all by my lonesome. it was a sad movie. i will not confess any sort of love or such for you, because i do not know you, i do not know your touch; i can only imagine how gentle and loving it would be. the loud music and my hard heart also tells me that you'd be someone very lovable to me. you could be dear, but we both know how such things would turn out. i seriously think of you a lot, and since we can't be lovers, i was thinking about me and my friend michele. i want to be close friends to you. perhaps you could help me and my lonely heart. i've been a very evil person. i've known evil for a long time. i've also tasted the fruits of such. i am wanting to redeem my soul these days. your soul is so beautiful. i know i'm not worthy of any such thing, and ... ... well
i feel like saying "i love you", but i know better. i... feel this bond with you, however.
i feel we have had similar encounters, and i feel we have a lot in common. that's why i think of you so often. you may have felt a little in the irc chat room, but i believe you to be a soul with qualities of beauty. do not think that i'm coming on to you. the only thing i'd want out of sex is to see your face in pure extacy, but i know i cannot provide that. i'm very open hearted as well though, and i wish to provide you the feeling of comfort. i understand a lot of pain; i have had much of it in my own life. i wish to make others feel comfortable and loved, and that's what i feel you are somewhat doing. so...


..
..
i reiterate on how beautiful you are. don't discount me because i'm drunk. no... that's a poor man's excuse. these are my truest feelings, and i kinda have to be drunk to tell you this bluntly. this is my own defense mechanism. when i am sober, i have many filters and interpretations. this is me in a much raw-er form. the only way you can go pure feelings is if i was truly drunk, and as you know, us Asians* hide ourselves under a complexity of understanding and love. or at least, you and i. i will not try to make you love me, but you have already granted me with feelings of understanding. i wish to return these feelings, but i'm not exactly sure how, except say "me too". therefore. you understand through your research and personal experience. that's why i associate with suzuki david so much. hopefully you'll understand a little more about me. please don't laugh,... well.... i know you won't you're the kind of beauty that tries to feel the empathy of everything, i know that feeling. drink with me and feel good. that is my goal. to make you feel good. lying won't make you feel good, and lying will be found out. so, please trust me as i trust you. don't try and love me like a lover; we've had this discussion yesterday. you are a beautiful person, [Corinne's screen name goes here]. I... was just thinking that if I could tell you that, then maybe you'd feel that about yourself too. believe in yourself, cause i do.

your semi-forced friend, [Sender's screen name]. ;P


And he sends me another.

i read what i have wrote, and i sing the same song over and over. well. i just want you to think of me as someone different. i think... that is what i wanted you to feel me as. i think you have, too. you have opened yourself pretty wide to me. i could stab you in delecate places, places which i have assumed to be so. i'm not like that anymore. but you realize how strongly i feel about people in general? i... trust you. that is what i think i'm trying to say. i could never be gay because i don't trust another man, and i don't blame you if you have the same philosophy. in fact, you could indeed be another man. but i think you are the compassionate feminine side which i lack so greatly. i... see...
i really want to complete myself. i've had my manly aspects, and for a while, i've been introduced to the feminine aspects. i'm not using you per se. i just want to understand the feminine side of me. i want to be complete, and non-sexual. do you understand my reluctance for sex now? i just want to know how to complete myself in such a way where i can understand you both? it's a little annoying, yes, but i don't care about trivialities. i wish to complete myself, and understand my whole. that' is my goal for being complete. it's a little crazy, yes, but you understand? =P


Any takers as to what I should say to this guy, because right now silence is my best friend.

No comments: