Saturday, December 27, 2003

new years debauchery?

can someone please outline what the new years festivities will entail? preferably with approximate locations and or rough timeframes, as well as who will be attending what?

I am planning to head up there early on the 31st and come back the afternoon of the 1st. this will leave me roughly twenty-four hours to make a total, sober ass of myself. yes indeedy folks, I will not be drinking. call it a resolution. I want to make it through one party without puking. then I'll be free to pray to the porcelain goddess once again...

so, the questions be: who, what, when, where, why?

if someone could email me some phone numbers and/or directions/addresses for any of said parties, I would appreciate it muchly, as well. I have heard there are four (?) parties already in the works. I would like to hit at least two of them, in an effort to see as many people as possible (this also explains the lack of alcohol). I can also ferry a limited number of passengers from party to party if need be.

thanky, folks!

No comments: