Wednesday, December 17, 2003

the great escape reminder:

for those of yous that are heading south to sexually abuse my cat and other fun activities in the seattle metro area, please bring, in addition to normal clothing and grooming items: pillows and sleeping bags (I have a limited number of blankets and a VERY limited number of pillows), and at least one girl solely for my sexual conquests.

thinking graeme and corinne will get the futon. I've got a queen size futon. bob and owen are not sharing it with me. one possibly, but not both. my vote is for owen, because he grabs my ass WAY less. which means bob gets stuck on the floor, as I have no other furniture... anyone else coming will have to roshambo for bedspace. and I do mean the south park definition of roshambo.

unless someone actually brings me a girl for said sexual conquests. then all bets are off, and you guys may be sleeping in your car. if she's a really pretty and/or slutty girl, you can have the apartment and I'll find a seedy motel...

none of you bastards are bringing me a girl, are you?

No comments: