Sunday, December 14, 2003

decemberween update.

I made a valiant effort to outdo pukin' paul's drunken debauchery, what with killing two bottles of champagne and all, but alas, I fell far short. I have, however, learned my lesson and will probably fly sober the next event or three. me, canada and hooch just don't mix well, it would seem.

my efforts to document the event on my new camera phone lasted about as long as my tolerance, so unfortunately no pictures were taken after 9:30pm or so. however, after weeding out the roughly half that were just light blobs over a dark background, I have posted several pics that turned out at least halfway decent. for your viewing pleasure, they can be found at:

http://www.kristianity.com/decemberween/

enjoy. now, I need a shower and a big ass bowl of pho. champagne hangovers blow.

No comments: