Saturday, August 16, 2003

Stag Ideas

Hey guys, I need some of your input. I've google'd and allthewebbed myself blue in the face. I need your skills to think of nasty and juvenille and possibly interactive with females activities to get Christian to do. I have about 20 ideas already, but I'd say 90% are the same ones that Owen was doing two years ago. I need more.

I'm not posting what I have so far until I hear back from Christian whether he wants the tasks to be kept secret of out in the open in advance. I will email the list to the requestees (although, to be fair, I would like it if you sent me some suggestions while asking for the list).

I am thinking of printing an iron-on transfer of the things he needs to do and have the participants check the item off of his t-shirt.

No comments: