Saturday, August 02, 2003

Events Additions

1. I am going to dinner tonight at Rachael's. And chances are that you are not. Nya. [tongue sticking out]

2. Fireworks tonight and Wednesday. I did not attend last Wednesday's and I will not attend next Saturday's. Interested? Email... cell phone... uhm... comments bar (although that is the last place I'll be checking for anything).

3. Monday Matinee: The Legend of Suriyothai (or IMDb) at Tinseltown at 1pm. We're going around 11:30am to get the show (maybe grab lunch at their snazzy and empty food court). I'd like to say that I loathe pop-ups from IMDb.

4. One last trip to the Memphis Blues. I have no idea when this will happen as things are getting a little busy lately.

5. Tomorrow night's Richmond Night Market Trip take 4.

6. Going for drinks at the Silvertone with Timmy on Monday.

No comments: