Wednesday, August 13, 2003

Chinese Characters

And no flash make this computer stinky.

I can't read 90% of the websites because the authors of the page opted for "Universal" as opposed to "Western" which leads to 's looking like some fancy Chinese character. Also the Pl combo seems to transform as well. I gave up trying to read web pages with Chinese characters now. BASTARDS.

Anyway, I may do a Tuesday matinee next week instead of Monday as I register that day. I think Friday and Saturday night are my two quiet lulls in the upcoming week. How sad is that?

I'm looking forward to catching Band of Brothers Part II tomorrow night at a friend's pad. If he wants others over he can post. Postypostyposty. And from this point forward, if you have an account, have been invited to have an account or are in the process of getting an account on here I will not speak for you. Ava was having a rough time getting on to The Last Time, but we've done and fixed that.

Uhm. I'm very nervous about my audition on Sunday (and to think it's only Wednesday). And to follow up with the other part of my funfunfunbrokefun fall semester, anyone looking to volunteer for the Vancouver International Film Festival should consider applying immediately. I am not sure they are taking any more applications, but it's better to get in sooner than later. Mmmmm Festival Volunteer Pass.... Mmmmmm Paaaaaass. That should save me a pretty penny considering how much I spent last year on screenings (whew...).

I'm getting together some ideas for the scavenger hunt party, but it looks like it will just be Christian and I at this point, so I'm kind of thinking maybe cancelling if I don't get at least 4 more "yeses" this week. The night party on the Sunday will be a go-go, for sure, though. It's just the wacky scavenger hunt. Which will be a disappointment for me, but at least I can save a couple bucks on prizes and spend it on drinks instead. ::grin::

No comments: