Friday, August 15, 2003

Mock Stag Pt. II

On Friday, August 15, 2003, at 03:57PM, Corinne wrote to Christian:

>
>Mock stag, Pt II.
>
>Care to be a groom and make Sunday August 31, 2003 your new stag? Did you
>hear about the one we did for Owen?
>
>If you're interested in getting lap dances, drinks galore, your toenails
>painted by strangers, girls' phone numbers, any other number of "last time
>of singledom" activities, let me know.
>
>I just realized how much I want to do another Mock Stag, but it'll be hard
>finding the groom. And to make it super easy, you get a female "best man"
>who approaches girls for you, in the guise of "getting you good" on your
>last night.
>
>If this is all in poor taste, let me know. I'm not going to announce it
>unless your in for it.
>
>Corinne the Bean

Christian Replies:

shit no, that sounds awesome! and is definitely tipping the scales against radiohead in favour of a long weekend in canada. I'll get back to you early next week after I talk it over with the radiohead peoples...


__________________________________


I know some people are opposed to strippers and such, but girls get in free, and the second half of the night will be spent at a club somewhere (or maybe the first part... we'll see). If Christian does come down, it will be a mock stag. If Christian does not make it down, the theme will be "summertime"-- dress summery (whatever that means... zinc stick?)

No comments: