Monday, August 25, 2003

Motorcycle!

I didn't die while riding a motorcycle. It was kinda fun (although I was bad at being a rider on the turns--I did not want to go towards the ground!).
Grae's work picnic was kinda lame, but the food wasn't bad and it was free.
E-Milly and Trey and G-Money and I went for dessert at Death by Chocolate to subsidize the lack of dessert at the pick-a-nick.
Back to the Clubhouse, watched a little CKY.

Saturday, I missed out on Jon's 10K day festival. Waiting on reviews from at least one of you I knew went.

Milk day was missed for work. Waiting on reviews from at least one of you I knew went.

On Friday & Saturday I ran into a couple of Owen's friends. Both outside my work. Craig was picking up a car from his sister's work, and Dave was bringing up a hub for a LAN party. Both of them took a bit to recognize me since losing my big chunk of weight (ha!).

On Friday, Bob, Karen, Chino and Rachael all came over to watch a movie (turned out to be Animatrix as opposed to the originally planned Punch-Drunk Love).

No comments: