Friday, August 01, 2003

erm.

I found my login info. yay.

Location: Seattle, WA

Date of birth: June 27

Specialty/Interests: nothing interesting.

Wish list (if you could have anything right now): sixteen million dollars, a pretty girl who likes hockey and appreciates sarcasm, and a nice kosher gherkin. and maybe all of my stuff back. breakups suck.

Mutant power (what you wish you could do or what you can do): invisibility, duh. or teleportation. the ability to communicate with poultry?

4 or more websites that you like or reference on a regular basis: kristianity.com (shameless plug), friendster.com, chud.ca, dieselsweeties.com, imdb.com

What you're doing (in 30 words or less): corporate drone for a soulless plumbing wholesaler.

Where you're going (in 30 words or less): to hell on a fast train.

And a recent image. Either post it in the post, or email it to me soon after: feh, I'll see what I can do.

No comments: