Tuesday, August 05, 2003

Drinks with Tim

This guy needs to come to more things.

Rachael came along, which added to the fun.

We bitched/reminisced about the WAinc (I'm going to call it WANK from now on).

We were trying to make regular plans, and Tim said not the Silvertone (open mic was brutal). And Rae said as long as Bob wasn't playing. Because he'd make us come. I replied "No, he'll make you come." and then she replied something to the effect of being obligated to come because she was his girlfriend. I waited until I could hold back no longer the other perspective of the conversation: And Rae said as long as Bob wasn't playing. Because he'd make us cum. I replied "No, he'll make you cum." and then she replied something to the effect of being obligated to cum because she was his girlfriend.

Yeah, good times, guys.

No comments: