Thursday, September 04, 2003

Sorority's Second Day at School

I only had one class this week as most of my lectures are on Monday. I have labs on Tues and Weds and one lecture on Wed. I however have my Simon Fraser Student Society Finance and Administration Services Committee Meeting (SFSS FASC)today. I also had to do some run around for the Geography Student Union (GSU).
I have also been running around getting my work-study organized (ie. Filling in lots of forms). I have also been trying to organize a co-op job for January. (ie. Filling in a lot of forms avaliable and fillable online but which you have to print out and hand in! I was thinking since they have to put all the info. on those forms into a database anyway wouldn't it be easier to have it in digital form?).
I stood in a line for an hour and a half for my gym tag and locker (See look I also stood in line, but I got free popcorn to do so ;P). I got most of my books two weeks ago and I just sat in line for about 10mins to get into the book store today for the last two books
So not a bad day exept for that the FASC meeting took twice as long as it normally does (backlog from the last two summer meetings where we didn't have quorum).
Don't let it fool you I will be busy this semester. I have three courses (described as "rigourous" on their outlines), work-study (10hrs/week), flute, soccer, pottery, SFSS and GSU. Plus applying to co-op positions and I am going to try to swim twice a week. I also apparantely have to make a "date-time" with Bob (He is starting to get jealous of my flute trio).

No comments: