Thursday, September 25, 2003

Corinne User FAQs

1. What have you been up to?
Everything I shouldn't, nothing I'm supposed to. This will include activities such as trying to beat Zelda/Windwaker, playing Zelda/Windwaker, and zoning out to Zelda/Windwaker. Activites on the wayside include, homework, housekeeping, and even eating. I am still attending class, and will soon be spending time at the movie theatres far too much. In the meanwhile, I anticipate more homework action to be taken by me (I am behind in all classes save one). I've also spent some time with my parents (they feed me), and written papers.

2. Wait. So you're playing a video game to the demise of you school life?
Yes. Let's move on.

3. Isn't that an addiction?
Possibly. Next question.

4. What movies are you definitely going to?
The Day My God Died on Friday evening
Gozu on Saturday afternoon
That's my only two guarantees. I'll be in other movies, escpecially ones that interest any of you.

No comments: