Sunday, November 23, 2003

A Trip To Seattle

or: What I Did On My Winter Vacation


Hey guys, like all great migratory birds, I'm going south for the winter. Alright, I'm going south for a weekend and the break of winter.

I've conviced Grae to secure a vehicle for December 19, 20, and 21. The 19th is Hanukkah dinner here, so we won't be going down until the morning of the 20th. Christian gets off work mid-afternoon, and we'll probaby get there midday to look around Capitol Hill or downtown (I like the market, but I think the East End shops are much cooler).

The afternoon/evening we'll chill with Christian, probably go out for dinner, sing Hanukkah carols and drink around his place. Probaby an idea to bring a sleeping bag and a pillow for this event.

We can take on anywhere from 2 to 4 more people depending on the vehicle we get. There is a priority order, as I know a bunch of you will want to head south. If you're friends with Christian, which a many of you are quickly becoming, you will get priority seating. This is a venture to visit Seattle and get to spend time with Christian in his habitat. It is probably best that we only take the one vehicle for this trip down, as I am sure Christian's place is nothing like Heather and Gordon's palace.

I've got other ideas brewing about that weekend, and there will be more updates and stuff, but exclusively here.

RSVPs a must, as we'll be picking you up at your place in the AM of the 20th.

No comments: