Friday, November 14, 2003

Oh for crying out loud...

How much sense does this make?

The company I work for can make me work for up to 12 days straight...Tuesday one week through to Saturday the next, but I am not allowed to choose to work Monday to Sunday in one week, because they don't want me "overworking" myself by working for a whole week.

Argh!

I was given a 15 minute long "talk" yesterday about how after working for the company for over a year, I should know I wasn't allowed to work 7 days straight...I countered with "I have been scheduled regularly to work up to 10 days straight, what do you mean 7 is to much?" Which is when the explanation that I have to have one day off in the period of a week came in. It can be 12 days between days off, but I better darn well get them.

And I won't even get into the horror caused by my one hour of overtime...

No comments: