Sunday, November 09, 2003

Sorority Initiations

I don't know if I am getting the boot (provided I don't even know if I got in) from the 'ity for posting about the zaniness that ensued last night.

The big statistic of the night was "2". I ended up in the make-out closet twice (although, in hindsight I should have gone for at least a few more rounds with other people so that number would look more impressive). I got both word triggered signatures before anyone got one ("white supremacy" and "Morisot"). I ended up in second place for the Sister Twister Tournament. I was the second shortest person marked on the wall (but I think Coreena /Corinna /Korinna /Koreena /Korrina /Corrina /"I don't know how to spell it, and it's my mother's fault" was as short, if not shorter, than both Kat and I). Other events included the All-Boys-Spin-the-Bottle (what would one expect of initiating one into a Sorority and being male? It seems that a guy should go through more tribulations, although I wish there were more activities), the Drag Festival which included three people in drag including Christian, Scott and Keiko/Ethan, Men's Underwear Fashion Show (limited to XXL briefs), Grape Pants (goaded by Ty's idea, I started the Grape Pants War of 2003), The Doughnut Debate (Krispy Kreme won), and a lot of drinking done by a lot of people. Anyone's personal (both meanings) experiences shall remain theirs to state...

No comments: