Tuesday, November 11, 2003

Decemberween/Slumber Party

The best of both worlds.

I've meditated in my chamber trying to figure out how I can incorporate a way of gettting a lot of girls together while attracting the guys, still. I've stated that I would have a slumber party with make up for boys (it seemed to be a hit at the sorority party), but I think this time, perhaps, attempting to do proper make-up might help the situation.

The after party after Decemberween (1pm?) will be the slumber party with such classic events as:
The Pillow Fight
The Jammy Contest (voted on by both boys and girls)
The Teddy Bear Judging (again both sexes will be polled for this event)
Popcorn and movies (oddest movie will get the screening)
The Make Overs. Guys get touched and pampered by hoards of women, women get to practice their manicure or otherwise skills on both genders.

No comments: